Keys On The Green Photo Contest 2020!
September 15, 2020 Through October 15, 2020
Enter Photos Here:
Entering The Keys On The Green Photo Contest is Easy! Just Submit Your Photos below:
1. The contests are open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on this form.
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 970 x 250 pixels or 300 x 600 pixels. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be 300 dpi and in JPEG format.
4. You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish, unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the contest specific rules. However, you will be able to upload only one image at a time using the websites upload function.
6. The same photo can be submitted for more than one contest. Photos that have won previous awards, including Keys on the Green prior contests, may be submitted again, unless otherwise mentioned in the contest specific rules.
7. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
8. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
9. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
10. Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. Keys on the Green reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our its discretion.
11. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
12. A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to Keys on the Green discretion, from participating in any future contests.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
2. Keys on the Green respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant Keys on the Green, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
3. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
1. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge Keys on the Green and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against Keys on the Green in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Keys on the Green, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Keys on the Green from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that You or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
2. Under no circumstance will Keys on the Green be liable for any:
a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s);
c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and/or the Submissions; and/or
e) injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
3. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Keys on the Green, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Keys on the Green reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photos submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. Keys on the Green reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
Federal Sweepstakes and Contest Laws
In the United States, promotions are controlled by the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, the United States Postal Service, and the United States Department of Justice. These organizations regulate the nation-wide rules relating to sweepstakes and contests, like:
Winners are required to pay taxes on any prizes won; a prize over $600 is considered miscellaneous income to the government
Sponsors must issue a 1099 form to winners’ of prizes valued over $600
Guns offered as prizes must be transferred to a Federally Licensed Firearm Dealer who will go through the process of registering the gun to the new owner
Official rules must clearly identify the value of the prize as the ARV or Approximate Retail Value based on the fair market value at that time
Registration and bonding will be determined by the prize value and is handled on a per-state basis.
Additionally, the United States has strict laws barring private lotteries, so in order to be legal, sweepstakes and contents need to differentiate themselves from lotteries. A lottery is defined by law as a promotion that has all three of the following elements:
The promotion is offering prizes that have value
The winners of the promotion are chosen at random
There is an element of consideration
In order to NOT be classified as an illegal lottery, at least one of these elements needs to be missing. Because prizes and luck are central to sweepstakes, the element of consideration is usually eliminated.
Colorado Sweepstakes and Contest Laws
In Colorado, you cannot require the purchase of a product for contest entry, even if contest winners are selected based on skill. Additionally, if someone does purchase a product/service from the entity offering the sweepstake or contest, that entrant will receive no higher consideration for winning.